Before the Appointment:
- Keep a list of questions or concerns you have for the doctor.
- Gather any prior testing done that the doctor may want to see (blood tests, CT scans, etc.)
- Stop antihistamines 3 days prior to appointment (Click here for a list of antihistamines)
Things to Bring to Your Appointment:
- Insurance Card
- Referral if needed
- List of current medications
- Prior testing
- Wear short sleeve top or loose top where arms are easily accessible in case skin testing needs to be doneList of questions and concerns.
On Your First Visit:
- Allergy Testing (Scratch Test) may be done
- Bloodwork may be drawn